Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What kind of crap is that?

Everyone is bugging me for Halloween pics, and I don't have any! Actually, I do have a few of the girls. Mother Nature decided it would be 90 degrees on Halloween so my poor boys couldn't even wear their suits. All of the little kids had fury animal costumes that were blistering hot. Bella was an Aristocat (white kitty for those of you who don't know) and she trick-or-treated for like 15mins and was ripping it off, she was so uncomfortable. I waited a few more hrs, to see if it would cool down any so that I could take the boys out. It came down a whopping 10 degrees or so, making it about 80!! So basically I have no pics of their 'real' first Halloween. I will be dressing them up this wknd though, now that it's pretty cold out at night. I'll snap some pics and post them. I know it's not actually the fun of being ON Halloween, but dang it, I'm gonna get use out of those costumes that I paid for (well only one, really :)






Electrician here fixing our hot tub...woo hoo!! We've only had it sitting on our porch for 2 yrs now!! Better late than never, right? (at least that's how we function...ha!)












No comments: