Friday, July 25, 2008

Yeah for sleep!

I'm off today to the Az Grand Resort (former Pointe South Mtn). My mom usually takes the older grandkids on a summer trip and this year it was gonna be San Diego. The summer got away from us and with gas prices and all, she decided she would just stay in town and do something fun with them. She chose this resort because it has a 7acre oasis water park that people have raved about. She got a great summer rate, and disounted dining, etc. She thought it'd be fun if my sister and I joined her (nice early bday gift for me). We got adjoining rooms so we can throw the kids in one room and enjoy some peace and quiet (go mom!!).

I'll take some pics to make you all jealous and post them when I get back. Aren't I nice? I am so stoked to get some sleep! I'm taking the girls and leaving the boys with my "oh so sweet" husband.

Woo hoo, vacation!! It may be short, and it may be close, but it's still a vacation....

No comments: