Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Three-day weekend ahead...

Labor Day is approaching and I am very excited to get out of the heat and head up north to the cabin! I have homework due this weekend, and it's a 'race to the finish line' to get it in by Friday, so we can leave!

School is going well. I finished my last two classes strong, so I'm happy about that. Next two are a little harder, at least that's what I'm gathering by the syllabi. Two more eight week sessions and I'm outta there!

Hubby and kids are well. We're all trying to survive the heat and gearing up for many trips to the snow this winter. Boys are turning TWO in September!! I told Mike if he wanted a party he'd have to plan it (which was VERY hard for me to do). I am way too busy with school, so we'll be keeping it small this year...(yeah right!)

No comments: