Friday, January 2, 2009

"Gone away is the Bluebird, here to stay is a new bird"

Hello 2009! Every year I say "this year will be the best year ever!" Somehow, I really believe that this time. 2008 brought many blessings, yet also some grief. I am truly hoping to witness many triumphs this upcoming year with my family (parents, brothers and sisters) and my own family (me, hubby, kids). Mike is hoping the worst is behind us (I did say hoping) and business will pick up. He can go back to the five year plan of selling the biz and retiring. I will go back to school this fall and finish up my BA in Education. I'm not in too much of a hurry since I can't actually teach until the kids start school. So that is a relief to know I can take my time. Shouldn't take long though, because I was pretty far along and from the looks of it, pretty much all of my creds. from ASU will transfer to Ottawa. Pretty stoked about that! I will also continue to write. My book will probably never be finished, but I'll keep at in anyway...very therapeutic for me.

Jorden will graduate the eighth grade, start high school and get her braces off. ALL of which she's excited for! As for me....not so much! :(

Bella will hopefully learn a new vocabulary that consists of more than just "no", "leave me alone" and "I don't want to"...oh yah, and she'll all of the sudden LIKE her mother...ha!

Crew & Cooper will continue to grow and I will love watching them run (which they will be doing very soon) around and play. I can't wait for Bella to want to play with them and keep them occupied during the day, as I'll need my "study" time. Hopefully the never-ending feud between Bella and Cooper over any and every toy, will come to an end VERY SOON!

I am excited to look back at this and say "yeah, it WAS the best year ever!!"

No comments: