Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We're officially ready for Halloween...

Now that OUR family is ready for Halloween, it may begin! Kids have costumes and we made a trip out to the pumpkin patch Monday night. Of course I forgot my camera, so no pics. But as you all know, I never post them anyway...ha! Mike and Jorden carved pumpkins last night and we are set. We won't be here Friday night, but we are lighting up the pumpkins, leaving candy by the door and we are off to our in-laws. We've kind of made it a tradition to trick or treat in their neighborhood, and then have dinner afterward. I'm excited that it's on Friday this year, so we won't have to rush home for work in the morning. Jorden will be Hannah Montana, Bella will be "Marie" the Aristocrat (J's old costume from when she was 2, so cute!), and boys will be a lion and a monkey. Not sure which one of them will be the lion, and which one will be the monkey. Mike and Jorden want me to dress them up, so they can try and guess who's who. Funny! Anyway, should be a good time....bring on the treats (or tricks)!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I hereby command you to post halloween pictures this weekend!

domesticated girl's day at my mom's on saturday, we're making bread and homemade jam if you wanna come :)